What is a PEO? What is payroll? What is employee benefits? Need a payroll calculator? Paid salary?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) provides outsourcing for administrative functions including payroll, WC and employee benefits to client companies through the use of a co-employment relationship.
We usually are able to reduce WC costs by 30- 40% and also provide a wide range of health insurance plans generally more attractive and cheaper than you have now!
Let Us Show You How
Available to all types of employers -PEOs provide a wide spectrum of services
- WC insurance – With No Deposits
- A wide variety of health insurance plans – HMO, PPO, POS, HSA, HRA, short term, etc.
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Group and customized 401K savings plans
- Short and Long term Disability
- 529 College Savings Plans
- 125 Cafeteria Plan and Flexible Spending Account
- Drug/Alcohol testing
- Osha Compliance Advisement
- Workplace Safety Evaluation and Training
- Employee handbooks
- Direct Deposit to employee’s bank accounts
- Employee Staffing Services
- Guaranteed payrolls
- EPLI – Employer Practice Liability Insurance
- Time and Attendance programs for off site / out of office – clock in / clock out, etc
What is an ASO?
An ASO offers the same Payroll, WC insurance and Employee Benefits as a PEO but under the Employers Federal Tax ID Number with no co-employer relationship
WC Insurance only
Employee Benefits only OR any combination!